Friday, September 25, 2015

Lab Class

     Sitting in class, half hour given to write a draft. I'm not doing it. Not because I don't want to but I don't have enough information. The first two weeks has been good, relievingly good, praise the Lord good, I can do this good. I may be deluding myself. My work was graded with awful fractions. I have a big appetite, give me more!
      I like this professor. He plays jazz or classical music when the class is answering a quiz or writing. This man, this man is classy and sweet. "Music as wallpaper or music as perfume," he's saying right now. That is fascinating. I agree. It should be more subtle like being the blonde in the room; you notice it once in a while but you go about giving attention to other people and items like the food and decor. 
    Scene within a large scene. That is the filler. Which is still necessary, many people eat rice everyday. 

     Happy. 
     I'm distracted. I'm listening to the professor and also thinking about my scene assignment. 

No comments: