Monday, November 03, 2014

Sinical Excitement

Hearing your heart beat was comforting.
Then it went faster and faster as I scratched in circles on your torso inching my way to the centre. 
I became quite concerned as your heart thumped so loudly in my ear and it felt so hot I thought you were going to have a heart attack. You jumped, "I need some water." As you twisted your terrible single-use water bottle. Terrible. It makes you a terrible person. 

But not terrible enough to not spend the night with. Not terrible enough to not kiss. Not terrible enough to not get a taste. 

Ah, well. It was satisfactory. 

It was a learning experience. It will always be. 

But I wonder what you were thinking. I'm so curious. I want to know. 

And I want to be with you more often. 

Until I hate you. Which wouldn't take too long. I always end up hating people I come to know very well. There are always plenty of flaws in Homo sapiens. Not enough God-inspired love to last a lifetime. Not enough naïveté to forgive forever. 

I wonder if we'd be a good match. Ha-ha, who would match well with me? I can't stand anyone for long. 

It's always worth a try, I think. 

Shall we?

No comments: