Sunday, November 30, 2014

Pro-familial Christmas Party

Hey everyone,

Great news. Don't wanna jinx it. But I really, really love my workplace right now. I'll explain in another post why the previous sucked hard floors (we all know vacuuming works best for carpets!). 

Wow. Food.


Figure out the series of pictures yourself.


Wow. I love cake. That was red velvet, by the way. Perfect consolation for when Tim Horton's ran out the "NEW" red velvet cookies when I wanted them at 1 a.m. the previous night. 

Suckers. I don't need them. I have the red velvet cake my boss bought.



It shouldn't be called booze but rather yayze!❤️❤️❤️!❤️❤️❤️
I'm calling it yayze from now on. 
"Don't worry, homies. I'll get the yayze."



Beautiful Christmas tree! *jealous*


Sisters from another store--wait, if the stores are sisters then we should be cousins. 


It is wise to honour those who deserve respect. You included. Honour your word.
These statues are beautiful. I realized my boss has amazing taste in everything.


Sparkly, lit-up gift boxes! SO PRETTY. *squeals* 


"You don't know how to take a selfie..." I said while frowning. 
It's okay, he may be a mechanical man but not a photographic one. 
We still love yew. Yews are good. 



I friggin' love the gift I stole from the driver. A David's Tea tea set! The crazy coincidence is that when the driver picked another gift from the stash, HE GOT THE EXACT SAME THING but it was stolen again. Crappy for him, man. But I'm relieved no one stole from me. 

I'm definitely going to give it my all. 

It has been one of the greatest pleasures in my working experience to be here. 

To two more years! (I know I've only just started.)


Thank you, thank you, thank you, S and M. 
Nothing makes me happier than seeing good people like the both of you with blessed lives.

No comments: