Tuesday, June 04, 2013

Prom 2013


I loved my corsage. It is beautiful. It was a dream come true. Last year, after seeing all the pictures of girls having their corsage put on by her date, I wanted to have one as well. My boyfriend did put it on for me but unfortunately, I didn't get to put his boutonniere on his suit. Yeah, it did feel like a lost experience but maybe there will be another formal dance in university where I'll get to poke through a lapel with a boutonniere. 



 It was fun nonetheless. Prom committee this year did a fabulous job. I can say that because compared to last year's prom, this was waayyy better. Way better food, better lighting, better decorations and personally, better company. I also had a wonderful night afterwards and after-prom was unbelievably relieving.


No doubt getting ready for the event was a pain. My makeup disappeared an hour into the night as I had finished putting it on by 1 o'clock to accommodate making up a friend of mine at 3 o'clock. I love being a makeup artiste. But I should have known better and brought some makeup to touch up but I was too lazy. So all the of  photos with flash are very unflattering, my face was oily and the skin tone was uneven.

But hell I danced and I danced and I was happy, (for the most part). Attention was drifted elsewhere, frustration was building up, toes were breaking. I'm happy I went and I'm grateful to my two family friends for lending her dress and her shoes.

I'm happy I went.

The cheesecake was to die for.


1 comment:

Analisa jain said...

I am very amazed by the information of this blog and i am glad i had a look over the blog. thank you so much for sharing such great information.
Boxing Classes Las Vegas