Friday, September 09, 2011

Camwhore Day

As the title states, today, I was in the mood to camwhore. Although I wasn't looking my best, I felt goofy enough to snap dozens of pictures of myself. It probably lasted from the basketball girl's team tryout this afternoon where I kept giggling everytime I missed the hoop. I wasn't taking it very seriously until I saw how fierce my ex-dragon boat team member was and when I sobered up, I actually got it in. Still, I prefer being the goofy me and this is a very vain post. Nothing special happened, only a bout of pure vanity.

Darn, I should have dressed up, tidied up my hair and worn fancy makeup. Meh, next time!

It's autumn already but today was very, very warm.





Oh! I'm super proud of my french manicure which I painted freehandedly. It was still pretty bad but a HUGE improvement from past attempts of tapeless french manicures. I will definitely be polishing my nails more often. Well, just the french manicure because it's easy to clip the ends off for work as suppose to removing the whole thing. It chipped off a bit, I didn't put a top coat because I didn't want it to last too long since I'm working tomorrow.



This is not an emo photo. It's a... misteereeus one. *mysterymysterymystery* What is she thinking about?


Actually, I was looking at the trees outside my window. They are absolutely BEAUTIFUL by the way.

Bum. You can't see how colorful they are. I'm happy to be living in a town full of trees. I'm really beginning to appreciate this place after visiting downtown Toronto a couple of times. It can be so shitty there, beggars, panhandlers, street performers, volunteers asking for money for all sorts of whatevers, filthy roads, not to mention the polluted city air. I love my town.



That's it. I have homework to do. YAY SCHOOL!

\
Good thing I camwhored today. I didn't update my Facebook profile pictures for so long! 5 months for one, 3 months, the other. Worst is my blogger profile picture which was three years old! All updated with today's "collection" of photos. So unproductively productive.

No comments: