Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Fat-faced

What has happened to me? I look horrible, I can't even recognize myself in the mirror anymore. It's a nightmare but it's happening and I can't stop it. Omegarrr...

This is just my fail foul skill at liquifying/pinching or editing my pictures. I'm trying to make my face look skinnier but I ended up looking like, well just a little, like Michael Jackson.

Photobucket

This is the actual photo. I'm gonna improve on skinnifying myself. I don't have Photoshop but Photobucket has not bad photo-editing tools. They added a lot of new features and I'm gonna try them all out!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Priscilla said...

Scary!! The first picture I thought I saw what??! Don't toture your face sis..you have pretty face..

Zoeyve said...

Thanks Prissy! I'm not happy about my fatness now so I'm gonna try my best to live healthy.