Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Barak Obama Look-a-like

Now that I am in Canada, I think it's about time I blogged about all the past pictures I took in Malaysia FOR this purpose--buh-logging! I miss blogging about what I do, where I go and who I meet. I have about a year's worth (approximately a post every two days) of content now and the only problem is me. It's so time-consuming but at least it's a process that I enjoy.

Anyways, these photos were taken on the 29th of July this year. Not too far, it's just about five months old. So some of you might know that I was a receptionist for a hair academy/salon for a while and I thought that the most amusing part in my working life then was having a cleaner who looked like the president of the United States.

See for yourself. Yes?



Maybe? A little? TOTALLY!

(Click to enlarge)

He was a much talked-about staff. Everyday at 7pm he'd come up to our floor and start sweeping and mopping the floor, then squeakily wipe a dozen mirrors clean with a squeegee. For some reason, all of my colleagues called him "Cartoon", they said his face was comical. I don't like calling people by their nicks (except the nicks that I give them) it feels weird, especially when it doesn't really suit that person. I mean, why would you call the janitor who looks like Barack Obama "Cartoon"?!

Nevertheless, he was a good worker and we all liked him. This is Lex, star-struck and eager to take a picture with the celebrity but nope, Cartoon is just too busy for him. He's got a lot of bills to pass and make 1Malaysia a reality.



And this is me and Lex, oh yeah, I haven't introduced him. He's a stylist in salon and a backstage hairdresser for celebrities too. He's also one of the leaders of the hair ministry in church. Great guy... who would intentionally annoy me. *100 points minused off his awesomeness level*

I don't like this picture of me, I look horrible faking that kawaii pose but I like my hair. It was blown dry or blow dried, I don't know which phrase to use, omg!



Yeah, I hope I can blog my pictures away. What happens when my picasaweb space becomes full? It's already 44% and in no time it'll be HD. Photobucket? But for that website you upload the pictures one by one right? I'll try to find another easier alternative.

2 comments:

陳一豪 said...

Hmmm blow dry?

Usually blow already it'll be wetter one worr!

Zoeyve said...

Go dai, Yihou!!