Thursday, May 20, 2010

Sentimental mood

I've been obsessing over a song the past couple of days after hearing it on my friend's play list in the car. It's Hazy by Rosi Golan.



Here's the lyrics with a video of a live performance which sounds just as goooood. A capella usually sounds best on stage, me thinks.

Since I privatized my blog I guess it would be safe to upload a video of myself singing it. I get really shy singing around other people and would often be happy singing out of tune on purpose than showing any real effort in my vocals because I find it embarrassing.

My voice isn't that great anyways. I can't practice in my room because it's not soundproof but I really love singing, well, nearly everyone loves singing. It's a universal language. Music definitely has immense power to unite people because with the right songs, it can heal souls (as sappy as it sounds it's true).

So... I guess I'll get right on to it. Sing it, learn it, record it.

Have a good lovey-dovey day, everybody.

1 comment:

Simon Seow said...

Ah, waiting for your singing video.