Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Blesseday

Hullo.

Long time no write. I'm tired, it's 2.30 in the morning and I'm sleeping at Lagoonview for the night. That's because I have to be at Sunway Lagoon at 6AM sharp later. This just might be one of the best things that will happen to me this year and I'm feeling ecstatic.

I auditioned nearly a month ago at Shiroku and a fortnight later, they called me to say that I was selected. I will be one of the cast for a commercial advertising Sunway Lagoon. Praise God! I prayed fairly hard. Which means I didn't really pray about it everyday but whenever I did, I bared my soul.

I know it's nothing to be in a commercial but the thought of it exhilarates me. How it's like to be on camera, what we have to do, how to act convincingly. Not to mention the pay is the best I've ever gotten.

My main concern this year is graduation. Getting glasses, visiting the dentist, and a bloody health check up. Most of which I didn't do for three years. It's frustrating when your parent don't want to fork out money for your health. It's not like I want a Wii or branded clothes, this is something important (more important *cough*).

It doesn't mean that I'm young I'm healthy and won't contract diseases. There are kids out there who have cancer and all sorts of deadly illnesses. I'm not pessimistic, I'm realistic. Oral and a complete body check up is something you must do every year.

I can't believe it. You'd buy a T.V. and a DVD player a day after it breaks down but you refuse me for two years to bring me to the hospital. Very nice and caring.

All I know is when I grow up and you're still alive. I'm not footing the medical bills. I hope you have insurance and EPF, whatever.

No comments: