Monday, January 18, 2010

Birthday Bombs

Writing out a birthday wish list to the world is practically asking everyone to buy her/him something for his/her birthday. I never liked telling people what I really wanted but I won't hesitate to state what I need. My birthday is in less than a month and ever rarely so, I get a present I... don't really... have any use for. I'm getting good at phrasing kind words.

I mean, I love the thought and sweetness of it all but the last thing I want is socks or a foldable laundry basket. So for the sake of saving thought, money and Africa Haiti, I'll tell you what I need. Just in case you plan on getting me anything which I totally would understand if you didn't.

1) Tresemme conditioner.

I'm running low on hair conditioners.

2) Nail polish remover.

I have two dozen nail polishes, finished up the remover.

3) Non-waterproof mascara

Even though I have 4 tubes of them, they're pretty old and I hardly use mascara (once every 3 months?) but I plan on wearing them every week now. I think I'll turn into a vain, materialistic bee-yotch the minute I turn 17! Kidding, of course. Or am I...?

4) Potpourri

Fragrant withered flower petals, if you didn't know what it was.

5) Tongue studs

I lost 5 of them already, screw my pierced life.

6) Lotion

An affordable one, you know, mainstream brands.


Copied a few from last year's list.

No matter what I say, no matter how desperately I beg, please DO NOT GIVE ME CHOCOLATES. I will hate you, literally and personally. I don't need people lying to my face that I haven't gained any weight and that I look fine. I will silently judge you and question your motives and categorize what friend list you're under by your honesty.

For all those who said I'm fat, I LOVE YOU. The first step to getting better is admitting it and friends' reminding you. Even if I say I hate you when you don't share with me your chocolates I'll love you ten times more afterwards once my fit is over.

Don't worry about another person getting the same thing on the list since these type of stuff will be used up rather quickly. So having some more will come in handy.

No make up, I'm trying to finish them. No living things, like pets, my sister got me a hamster even though I told her I didn't want one. [Yes, I will tell that story a million times and never get bored of it sisexy *x3*] No more stuffed toys till I get my own toy room... in ten years. I'll buy loads of shelves and neatly place all of my teddies, dogs, cats, puppets on it and profile them in my note book with their pictures, names, DOB and characteristics.

Hmm, yeah. That is it and it's 6:20 in the morning but I'm stuck on Gossip Girl because I just HAVE TO finish the first season I totally missed years ago.

4 comments:

Samantha Chow said...

You can still wear tongue studs?

OK good that you wrote the list, now I know what to get you already! :P

Jian Akiraceo (Miao) said...

aiks..

Sam is getting them..
What should I get?

Hmm... a container for you to store your studs so you wont lose them? :D

Missyve said...

Samantha- Aw, sweet! Why wouldn't I be able to wear it?

Jian- I have mint containers, I lose them by misplacing them and they get thrown away. *sigh*

It's okay, you don't have to get me anything! Your presence is enough, troubling you to come all the way from Malacca.

Wen Pink said...

yea me too! i was waiting to read this list so i would know what to get u.. and best of all, u never ask for expensive stuff *hugs* tat's why i love uuu~ hehe now i know what to get uuu~ yay! but don worry it's not chocolates :P