Sunday, December 06, 2009

Akiracartoonized

Hi friends! After neglecting my blog for weeks, I'm pretty sure the only people who visit my blog are caring (or bored) friends of mine. Anyways, I just had to post this up. I wanted to wait to include this picture in my Nuffnang Awards Post but it seems I'm not gonna be writing about that anytime soon since I'm still waiting for more pictures taken by lazy people who won't upload it on Facebook. *coughs*

I met Jian on the way out from the bus and he looked so familiar. Trying my luck I asked,"


"

HAHAHA, he draws it so accurately. He remembered the color of my clothes and luggage, his expression was EXACTLY like that. Which was a look of confusion and surprise by the way I pronounced his moniker. It was funny that I read his blog for the first time two weeks before the awards then we were in the same group for the tour and now I get to see a caricatured me drawn by him.

For those who don't know him should have a peep at his blog, it never fails to make me laugh hystertically and brighten my day. Wee!

2 comments:

Jian Akiraceo (Miao) said...

Hmm...lazy people who don't wanna upload into Facebook?

That sounds very much like me.. wahahaha

Jian Akiraceo (Miao) said...

I think I'm the lazy 1 hahahaha
XD

The one who didn't upload photos on Facebook too XD