Friday, September 18, 2009

Eight-legged feelings

Wednesday, ‎4 ‎March, ‎2009, ‏‎1:31:01 AM


The itsy-bitsy spider
Climbed up the water spout
Down came the rain
And washed the spider out
Out came the sun
And dried up all the rain
And the itsy-bitsy spider
Climbed up the spout again



YES, this is counted as a post, stfukthxbbttyl.


Okay, honestly the nursery rhyme just popped into my head out of the blue seconds ago and I was looking at my pictures in my folder and passed by that spider photo that took me half an hour to 'paint' in Paint. There's another version of it but maybe I'll show you next time. I had a dream yesterday about a friend of mine or some girl [I'm unsure] being killed/eaten up by a huge spider so it's weird that I'm get all arachnidan [say arachniddy, hee]. I'm thinking it's because I watched Coraline a week ago. Gah, I don't know.

It's disturbing the way she died. It's the same feeling like all of my running dreams, something is always chasing me and it's only an inch from catching me. In the spidery dream, I/the girl/my friend couldn't escape the spider despite our/whoever's best effort in it's web. At the very middle of the web... was the end.

No comments: