Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Will You Marry Me?


(^ I do not know why there is an image taken from the video framed in purple. ^ Help, Phelps!)

Heh, sorry. I rock my chair and fidget a lot when I'm nervous, I do it subconsciously. I forgot to flip/mirror the video so the brochure is the other way round. Figure out the obscure video yourself, NUT gonna write the transcript down.

But I'm nice, if you're interested just click on the image below to see the timings. If I were you, I'd go for the last one 'cus it's usually the best. From experience, the first few performances have mistakes and stuff. I doubt this play has anything to do with Christianity nevertheless there will be the typical protocol of a church service.

http://www.chc.org.my/ <-- Nah, address is somewhere there.

No comments: