Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Reduction = production.

I'm gonna slow down on blogging, like I haven't already. I'm having a really hard time concentrating on my studies, I'm not going to blame anyone for that although there are a few contributing factors. Such as lack of parental support, motivation and purpose. Many people ask "what do you usually do?" I don't know... study a little, blog and... Facebook? I study VERY little. I answer two questions in my workbook and I'll call it a day. Phew, those two questions sure sucked the life outta me.

Obviously, it'll take forever for me to graduate. I don't want that. I'll update this blog once or twice a month, log onto MSN weekly and maybe Facebook and Twitter daily. I shouldn't be spending more than an hour online on weekdays and four on the weekends. It takes a few hours for those pictorial entries; organizing pictures, writing captions and the whole story. Just so I can read with ease and enjoyment in the future when I click on my archives.

Other than that, you can follow me on Twitter if you're creepily interested in all the random things I say. You SHOULDN'T 'cus I WOULDN'T. See what I mean?




    follow me on Twitter




    I figured I shouldn't be wasting my youth behind computer screens. I'll go crazy online when I'm an old granny-if I do live that long and have kids- so reducing my internet usage should result in productivity. I can't juggle things or balance work and play. I'm either a full-time party-goer (I'm not a party girl) or a nerd. As for now, my lifestyle will be working, studying and uh, 'churching'.

    Yeah yeah. You guys enjoy your wonderful, fun, cool, hip life.

    2 comments:

    Jeffro said...

    Funny Funny Funny.. xD

    Missyve said...

    What's funny?