Saturday, July 11, 2009

NO YOU DID-'NT!

Remember my passing of ownership over Zohan to Hunter? I saw Hunter in church today and asked how Zohan was. YOU KNOW WHAT HE DID?! YOU WOULDN'T, WOULD NOT BELIEVE IT... he renamed my baby to Emerald or was it Emery? How preposterous!

He said he checked it's gender and it turned out to be a female. Hannah, standing beside me stayed quiet. I pushed the blame to her, after all, it was her Christmas present to me. "She told me it was a boy!" Hannah defended herself by saying, "The pet shop person checked and said it was a male." WWOB? (Who Would Oprah Believe?)

Emerald is such a horrible namee... :( If Zohan really is a girl I'd name her Zam or Zooby-dooby-doo. Way cooler than "Emerald". Aright, I'll stop dissing the lousy name you gave to him/her/shim.


Poor Zohan, now you're confused. You'll be Zohan to me forever.

No comments: