Wednesday, June 17, 2009

A Wet Dream

I don't mean it in the sexual way. I had a dream last night, in the afternoon actually. Researchers say we have about 3 different dreams on average every night we sleep. I can recount two.



The first was about Caramel, the beautiful Pomeranian. Seriously, he's a keeper despite his nerve-evoking mischievousness. I've seen pictures of other Pomeranians that looks like a miniature wolf, adorable maybe but still ugly. I love all dogs the same anyhow but Caramel's features always mesmerizes me.



He's a smelly dog. I shower him every two weeks. I just did two days ago but there was still a noticeable odor of stinkiness after being cleaned. So I dreamt about showering him a second time and sniffing him afterwards and saying how wonderful he smelled. Specifically, I carried him and sniffed his head, with satisfaction I said, "Hm! You smell much better now." As I hugged him I went on to the next dream.



I believe I had that dream because I had serious thoughts about giving him another shower.



A swimming pool with a few friends. Less than five of us in a mansion or a resort, the other girls were wearing bikinis while I was in shorts and a T-shirt I think. A guy I knew in Singapore was in the pool as well and he carried me. I was shy and wondered why he wanted to embrace me while swimming around the pool. When we reached the shallow end I stepped on the ground to take some of my weight off him, I was more concerned about him sinking me fearing he couldn't support me.



He sure was a good-looking hunk in my dream although in real life he wasn't that fit. I do not like him in a BGR way and I haven't seen him for over 2 years. Of course I was flattered that he would suddenly do something like that out of the blue. From the shallow end he seemed to be walking to the deeper end so I kicked my right leg a little (the one that I rested on the ground) so that I could help a little in going that direction.



He started to swim, still carrying me in the same position, one arm behind my knee and the other under my shoulders. Not surprised, he struggled to keep us afloat. We're obviously too heavy for one swimming in such an unproductive manner; just kicking your legs about underwater. So we started to drown, I tried to get him away from me to prevent him from dragging me down. He either pushed me to keep his head above the water to regain buoyancy or he intentionally shoved me.


I twirled a little due to the uneven force and I saw a girl (supposedly my friend) swimming our way, above me now and furthermore kicks me down. I felt so 'wtf' and betrayed and shocked as I descend into this bottomless pool that gets darker and darker as I went. She swam over to the boy to his aid or to snog him, either one, still slutty.



I moved about with my breath held for as long as I could, with great effort I kicked and kicked upwards. I didn't have enough energy, I needed more oxygen for my muscles to work better. I couldn't take it any longer so I decided to inhale knowing I'd die, expecting water to rush into my lungs but in my dream I felt nothing. "I'm breathing water? Heck, I just got to get up there as fast as I can now." I glided up, in my head hoping that the paramedics to be somewhere near.



Suddenly I jerked straight right up, surprising the maid who was right before me heading to the washroom. I started to massage my thighs 'cus my right leg was experiencing pins and needles and everything was still numb to me. Kind of weird to wake up and propel the upper half of your body 90 degrees, I thank God there wasn't any sprains. Praise the Lord I didn't die in my dreams, Daniel said before I was probably suffering from sleep apnoea.



I still am thanatophobic, I still panic when thoughts of death strikes me. I just need a sign from GOD saying I'll be going to heaven. I just need a polaroid picture showing my name in the Book of Life. I JUST GOTTA STOP CHICKENING OUT AND HAVE FAITH.



Also, a few nights ago I had a dream I was being chased. By a phantom or a person, not a ghost or animal. It's always so close, an inch away from grabbing me but I manage to escape from it. Every single time, gee. Such horrifying dreams I get these days, what happened to all the Sailor Moon ones I used to have when I was 5. Scary. LEAVE ME ALONE, I JUST WANT TO LIVE! Chris Crocker, say it for me! "LEAVE HER ALONEE!"



I'mm...I'm just exhausted from all this.





You said, "Don't do it babe."

Said it ain't worth it babe.

But I did it anyway.

Four or five puffs and I was on my way.

No comments: