Saturday, May 30, 2009

All in a day's time.

It's the holidayyyyyyyyysss! It makes no difference to me because I slack and study each and every day. It's gonna be for 2 weeks and I signed up for church camp. I seriously did not want to go, I'd rather use the $150 to buy books but I decided to give it a shot and see if it's gonna change me somehow.

There's barely a dozen teenagers that I know of in my church, so it's great that there ain't gonna be a crowd. Hopefully *fingers cross* Anyways, today was a very... exhausting day. I didn't sleep the whole night, spent 1 hour watching the final episode of Desperate Housewives' fourth season and then blogged and then uploaded pictures on Facebook.

Showered, changed, went to One Jaya for the photoshoot which I epicly failed. Came back at 2:30P.M. and gave this little stinky pooch a shower and afterwards I showered again then it was time for service.

(Caramel smells much better now.)



This is Daniel. I SMS-ed him once twice out of fear I was going to *the forbidden word*. I was desperate you see, there are only 4 medical people I know, Kelly, Fengy, Chee Hung and Daniel. I don't have the numbers of 3 of them and I hardly see two of them online. Once I'm certain I'm doomed, I go out of my way to contact him and get some help as I so thought I would need. The next morning I realize, it was all just in my head.

Nevertheless, he's much comfort to me because whenever I think I'm having a heart attack or some other bodily dysfunction, he calms me down. Yesyes, great doctor he will be, thanks heaps.



I saw Shirley Boon and thought it was so cute that she and her husband dyed the same hair color. I thought they were going for some couple hair pairing since they're newly weds, just last month! I congratulated her for her marriage and expressed my disbelief in it. She was really, really sweet and encouraging. Just kept saying the good points about being married and she has so much faith in God.



Our senior pastor and key leader is away preaching in other churches so David was giving us the sermon. I felt really bad that I dozed off for 2 minutes NOT because his speech was boring but like I've said, I didn't sleep at all last night. It was about financial freedom which is very much needed in this time of economical downturn.

David Oh also wrote a book on relationships called "Cafe David Serving Coffee For The Soul : Relationships" This was during the autograph session.



He is actually Shirley's husband. Haa, shocked you didn't it? Isn't it just the most romantic thing to write a book about BGR when getting married?! I feel like it's sorta a dedication to his wife and a public announcement that they're perfect for each other and telling other people how they can find the same love as well.



I guess that would make her Shirley Oh now. I wanted to buy the book since it's reasonably priced at RM$29 but I just gave my tithes so I didn't have enough. What I think I'll do is once I save enough money, I'll get a copy and then review it. WOULDN'T THAT BE COOL?



I think books are very much an asset and we should always read when we can. Tell you once I do. I'm gonna keep myself awake till it's midnight and then get my sleeping pattern back to normal.

6 comments:

Wingz said...

Harrow! u did great today! thank you for such a nice session!

Jeffro said...

Errr.. You have health problems? @_@ Anything that we should be aware of??

Serge Norguard said...

awesome it is

Seraph said...

whoa..
i found a churchmate in nuffnang hahaa =)

i'm sam from w39
what cg are you from?

Missyve said...

Wingz- I didn't really like it, it wasn't your fault no worries. Thanks anyways.

Jeffro - I'm not sure, I wanna go for a health check up soon. Thanks for caring, dear.

Serge- Totally... :D?

Sam- Hi sam, I'm Zoe from W19.

Serge Norguard said...

totally ! ...erm referring to the Pomeranian XD