Friday, April 03, 2009

That's Life

Nature, we all love Mother Nature or at least I do. I love flowers, butterflies, ladybugs, caterpillars.. you name it. Life is nature, change is nature. Just like how the conversation in Ratatouille went.

Django (the father) being a pessimist, says, "This... is the way things are. You can't change nature."
Remy goes like: Change IS nature, Dad. The part that we can influence. And it starts when we decide.
(Credits: Disney Studio's Movie Script. Ratatouille's.(pg71)

Yeah, many of us say we can't change the way things are in life but we can always improve. With luck and destiny, we move forward. So, this is a common example of the unfortunate few. Corynn, a buddy chummy of miney drew this. She asked us to guess what would happen to the bee.




I replied on Facebook.
" Zoe Yve at 11:10am February 3
The bee gets caught and is prisoned to a bee camp and is forced to make honey for the rest of it's miserable LIFEEE!

THE CRUELTY OF HUMAN NATURE JUST FOR OUR HONEY.
DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT'S HAPPENING OUT THERE?!? IN DA WORLD, WE MANIPULATE THE ANIMALS, PLANTS AND EVEN OUR OWN KIND FOR OUR OWN NEEDS AND PLEASURE.

WE ARE ALL EVIL. POOR PITY-FULL BEE!!!!
"


Wasn't that a good guess? What would yours have been?


Her response:
Corynn Chan at 11:55am February 3
Zoe: That actually a pretty good idea. I probably would have used it if I had a more space. Bees are not animals, they are insects. hahaha..but you are so funny!! Thanks :D


LAWL, you can tell who's the smarter one already. I waited days for it, I didn't know she completed it hours later, I only got to see it after 6 days.

This is the ending. The end of the bee and his sweet life of making honey.

*squish*
...because she didn't have enough space. She's to be blamed for this tragedy.

Not only did she killed the yellow and black striped insect but she also killeded the flowa! NOT THE FLOWAAA. She's been such a friend to me, I met her in my homeschooling center and I'm so glad to know her. We were dictionary buddies, to improve our vocabulary we would both read the dictionary and teach each other a new word everyday.

How awesome!

She's always so meek and docile. I love her very much. You can just tell by her face she wouldn't hurt a fly.
(July-September 2007)

But you should always be prepared for the unexpected because I got the shock of my life when she would imagine a bee being squashed by a passerby's step. I really thought there was going to be a punch line to it. Like a innocent tween lifting it up in it's palm or maybe a branch falling on it (shadows).

Well heck, this is life. Glad I'm not a bee because one time I had a picnic in Canada and my brother and his friend drowned it in Root Beer. *RIP*



It was a lovely drawing anyhow, outline and coloring immaculate. Just to say I really do miss you and think about you from time to time. Hope you're enjoying all the different seasons and weather in Minnesota. You are an invaluable friend I would never want to lose.

Don't stop drawing! Love your work, I'll always be supportive.
Muah, imy<3

8 comments:

shadowking said...

spring actually is my favorite season because everything starts to grow again and everything seems to start from scratch
and humans can trample it all they want
there will be always plants somewhere on the side of the street a flower will be blooming and there will be always people who protect the precious nature that is still left

btw love that painting :) even though i could already guess the foot by the shadow

Andrew said...

zoeeeeee.... =D hehe... Music Bash is tonight!! are you excited about it?? LOL

anyway, well, the only time i thought i really did enjoyed the nature was when i was in mount kinabalu.. seriously, mother nature is awesome!! God's creation and design is so marvelous!! =D

nicksuneo said...

You look different in the photo taken few years ago

Missyve said...

shadowking - Don't like the trampling part, haa. It could have been a flying brick :D

Andrew- AM SO EXCITED ABOUT ITTT! Yes, it's beautiful and spectacular at how everything works and it praises God on their own.

nicksuneo - I was 14, aha. We all change during our adolescent.

Missyve said...

adolescence*

shadowking said...

Zoe: I am not the shadowking without a reason ;) ofc i can identify the shadow
but humans will never be able to destroy all of the nature
nature is not as fragile as human life
seriously
and humans arent generally that bad

Corynn said...

wow. that's a really dated picture.

Missyve said...

Corynn - Haha, I remember.