Thursday, February 05, 2009

This is not a personal message.

"I need a jar of Vaseline and a bottle of mineral oil."

That is my personal message on Windows Live right now. I shouldn't have, I shouldn't have typed that out publicly. Two reasons, it makes me look like some perverted PERSON. That's because I totally forgot the sexual use for it, I SWEAR I NEVER EVEN THOUGHT OF IT. Till Tzy Wen left a subtle hint, thank you.

Secondly, I got a really retarded response from it. It was from a thoughtful guy, he's nice and irritatingly, one of the few dozens of people I didn't talk to for years and forgotten who they were so I was cracking my head on how the hell I had this guy on my contacts.

He started the conversation. Rather randomly.

[censored] I want to be a kid forever!~ says:
anyway....sorry to be to straight forward....are u sad?

[censored] I want to be a kid forever!~ says:
cuz i don't think anyone need vaseline and a bottle of mineral oil unless they are sad

I'm so sleepy u_u says:
why the hell would a sad person need a jar of vaseline and bloody bottle of mineral oil?

[censored] I want to be a kid forever!~ says:
i don't know

[censored]I want to be a kid forever!~ says:
prolly they are sad and they feel lk dying

[censored] I want to be a kid forever!~ says:
by consuming both they will die

[censored]I want to be a kid forever!~ says:
ain't?

I'm so sleepy u_u says:
interesting.

Just when I thought the worst was over he went on to say...

[censored] I want to be a kid forever!~ says:
you mean i'm interesting or the thoughts that i've interesting? :)

[censored]I want to be a kid forever!~ says:
kidding

-End-

That wasn't the end of it actually.

[censored] I want to be a kid forever!~ says:
you are kinda secretive

[censored] I want to be a kid forever!~ says:
er....I don't know but it sounds like for those who wants to go for suicide

Okay, so now I'm suicidal and my method is by eating petroleum jelly and drinking it down with mineral oil. What kind of SICK person does that?! Not me...

Not me.




P.S: I said I needed those because I was running out of them for removing make-up.

6 comments:

§pinzer said...

hmm i thought it was for some lubrication issue :/

Missyve said...

Whut kind of lubrication issue did you mean? :S

RawrMyPillows said...

Lol, one noticed the sexual innuendo and the other just couldn't get a clue.

Praise be to them clueless peeps!

RawrMyPillows said...

Dude, gief teh re-linkz0r. Lolwut? Re-link me xD

no-comprende.blogspot.com

Huai Bin said...

Mineral oil? I have one extra bottle in my car for a stunt I did, since I only used two. Ask me on MSN not here. ;)

Missyve said...

Danial - He's in college, he's either an idiot or a really innocent simpleton. Being both is great! I'd rather be the victim than the evul-doer. Okay, relinked.

Huai Bin - Tell me about it later :D