Friday, December 26, 2008

KSCB Gathering @ The Pavilion

It has come to pass! We or more of I planned two weeks before hand and I guess over all, it was a success. Wouldn't have been better without Kate's help, such leadership qualities she posseses, thanks!

Ren came over my place and waited for an hour for me to prepare. I asked for his opinions on my wear and thank God he disagreed 'cus I was gonna wear a butt-uglay outfit. I noticed he was wearing a BLACK shirt which is totally not PINK (the color dress code). He's quite petite so I offered him my pink shirt (which isn't girly at all), but he refused. Fine, I grinned, "He's gonna foot the bill later" was what I thought.

Left my place at 3PM, we reached at the coolest time ever! THREE THIRTY THREE P.M! I follow the news timing, so I trust my phone's clock to be accurate. I'm starting to believe The Secret nao, I was totally thinking about reaching at 3:33PM in the car.
:O


O hi hi everywan *sits down* I ordered some chocolate blast. Ministry Of Food is a bloody self-order dessert place. I hate self-serviced restaurants!

Photobucket

Ren's green tea macha ice-cream dessert.

Photobucket


Thank you people for coming: Ren, Mike Rotch (Benjamin), Wen Pink, Pink Pork Chop, Ang3l.

Photobucket

Bernard, Superwilson (Wilson), Roger, Munaks (Asrar), and moi! (You're welcome, Zoe. :D)

Photobucket

Kate gave me a Christmas present :O I LOVE IT! A plain tank top from Forever 21.
Photobucket

Kate is horrified by Ren on her right and Benjamin on her left.
Photobucket

Wen Pink's hot and I'm cold, who's yes and who's no?
Photobucket

We were loitering around blocking human traffic because a group was chattering and another was camwhoring. An uncle gave me a brochure of Papa's Cream Puff and I bought two to try out the new flavors. It was RM$2.50 each, might as well give it a go. I would like to know something better than J.Co Donuts with the same price.

Photobucket

Since Mike wants to be in the photo, I took one with him. Bahaha.
Photobucket

Teh KSCB Chattorz. I was getting hungry so I opened up the container.
Photobucket

Made a bloody mess as usual. I can't stay clean when eating junk food, it gets all over me and I have to sacrifice my arms and sometimes even thighs to save my clothes from stains. I gotta stay away from donuts, cream puffs and CNY snacks. Particularly, the pineapple tarts. The taste was alright, not enough filling. Nothing special, and not worth the try. Ish.


Wilson, Bernard and PPC left after that and we walked around. Saw Mikel along the way, *snap photos* I haven't gotten the pictures from Wen Pink yet, next time.


Don't we all love Christmas tree decorations?
Photobucket

Wen Pinky and pinky Zoe.
Photobucket

We sat down at The Olive Tree, it's a casual eatery. Ordered ONE drink for the seven of us to sit and Wen Pink, Ren, Munaks and I ate our donuts.
Photobucket

Holy crap, I'm getting fat.
Photobucket

Two for me, two for Ren, one for Wen Pink and one for Munaks. Mm'mm!


Copykate, Bubblywen, Zoeyve.
Photobucket

Love them sisters. :heart:
Photobucket

5 comments:

Wen said...

Awww i love u moreee <333 Muah!!

Simon Seow said...

Does this mean you hate fast food?

Missyve said...

Wen Pink - no, you don't! hahaha
*muacks*

Simon - Hate the queueing, don't you?

Pork Chop said...

Hi Zoe, nice to meet you! :D

Missyve said...

Nice to meet you too! :)
What's your real name btw? LOL