Sunday, November 02, 2008

On the waiting list.

3 CHEERS FOR ME!


HIP HIP HOORAY!
HIP HIP HOORAYYY!
BASKIN ROBINS' THE WAY!!


mm-hmm, I've finally got a job! A crappy one. I'm gonna be working at Baskin Robins at Sunway Pyramid starting TOMORROW. Do support me =/ If I could, I'd give free ice-cream but that's impossible without getting fired. (I'll scoop more for you bloggers/friends of mine. *winks*)


The pay SUCKS I gotta say. Well, I'm doing this for experience of the little money I can get. Been going out hell lots and I feel awfully guilty whenever other people treat me stuff. It's a horrible feeling. Hopefully, I'll get to pay back some goodie good deeds my lovely friends did for me and enjoy chilling with my girlfriends without thinking about money all the time.


Not to mention, MY TITHES. Ahh, so sorry, God. I haven't been giving my tithes or offerings to church for over 2 months! *bite lips* I MUST return 10% back to the Lord and bless others more often. =/


I have tons to blog about, my KDU workshops, school, KSCB meet-ups, most excitingly, THE HALLOWEEN PARTY *screams*! I gotta collect pictures from a handful of bloggers for that, it's gonna take a while. Haa, well... sorry for not updating. I will try my best to be consistent :)
Do send me the pictures of the party in MSN, please.


Muah!*

2 comments:

wEtwEtwAtEr said...

yay! BR is love!

Missyve said...

BR pays shitz, yo.