Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Madagascar 2; Escape Africa Movie Premiere

11/4, Tuesday. After working for one day, I took leave (HAHAHAHAH) for the movie premiere of Madagascar 2! WOOHOO, thank you Kelvin and Suling so so much!




I took a cab to The Summit to wait for Suling. Joshua drove Suling over and he didn't come along for "personal reasons". We hugged and awaited the bus to bring us to Midvalley. Spotted Hikamaru alone, waiting for his princess. Suling and I went to McDonalds to grab a bite. Kelvin, Yatz and Aaron joined us after finishing the registry



Okay, Yatz was still hungry after finishing a Big Mac. Maybe I should follow his diet so I can be just as tall as he is! Hee. Well, we went to the toilet to wash up before proceeding to the cinema.

*camwhore* I haven't camwhored solo for so long!


Sweetie Suling and moi.


Let's go, let's go, let's gooo! There were people crowding the cinema and it's no wonder...


Alex was there!


and Skipper/Kowalski/Private/Rico. Who knows which one of them is it?


'Zoe' In Cinemas 13 November.


The movie was HILARIOUS. I'd give it a 9/10, since it's my type of movie. It's comedy, love, friendship and family mixed together. I wouldn't mind watching it again. You've GOT TO watch :D


Thomas, Joshua, Kelvin, Suling, Jane, Stephanie, Aaron, Hikamaru, Kate, Yatz and I went to Murni for supper. I love supper and I sure do love Murni!


Ooh, look. This is how Joshua looks like when he's pursing his lips.


Most of the pictures were taken by Suling, thanks sista.

3 comments:

salmalion said...

Lot of people who loved to see our children grow up in good relax environment may vote for these kind movies like Madagascar Escape 2 Africa because of the simply ness and the nature it brings to the heart of children. They can grab what they lost in past decades. I think Madagascar Escape 2 Africa is a beginning of revolution of childhood film making. Not only think about the big money. http://www.80millionmoviesfree.com is where I saw this fantastic movie.

joshuaongys said...

lolx wat my lips!!!

Missyve said...

salmalion- i almost spelt ur name as "salmonlion" :P Aren't you kinda INDIRECTLY promoting a webby. I doubt the movie has such a deep motive. It's just the storyline.

Joshua- it looks adorable! hahaha