Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Another Tag, another drag.

I've been tagged by dear Suling! I guess it's a good thing, I have everything yet nothing to blog about. I am still pissed about the lack of pictures. I don't like blogging about something and then getting extra pictures later and editing the bloody post. So let us all wait in anticipation. Boo.




1. What’s your ambition?
To become rich and famous and awesome. Woooo. *yawns* It's like 3.30AM.


2. Who is more important to you? Friends or boy/girlfriend?
Both are ekualli important.


3. How often do you think of committing suicide?
Hardly. I usually think I of cutting myself 'cus it's cool to see blood. :D


4. Do you think you have enough confidence?
Not really.


5. How many babies you want?
None. You get stretch marks, your boobs starts sagging and all. Not worth it to me. I just want a kitty.


6. Favorite perfume/fragrance?
All sorts, I love branded perfume but am not able to afford it. Boohoo for me.


7. What is your goal for this year?
I screwed it up. My studies suck... I don't know, my goal is to get a goal.


8. Do you believe in eternal love?
Forever is fiction, my friend. Human love is so superficial, so my answer is no.


9. What's a perfect girlfriend/boyfriend like to u? (List 10)
Caring, nice, cool, fun, mature, etiquette, sensible, smart, hygienic, and humble.


10.What feeling do you love most?
Sometimes I like being emo, and my emo isn't being emo. It's acting emo. *world peace hand sign*


11. What is your bad habit?
I like peeling off the skin on my lips, but I've stopped...or paused. Bad habits, limme think... hmmmmmm. Why don't you tell me?


12. Is there anything you wanna tell the ppl who hates you?
Rot in hell, suckers! bahahah. Nah, I love you for indirectly loving me. *yawns* It's gonna reach 4 in the morning. Agggh, *listens to Gwen Stefani*

13. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
I used to. Now I just love those who love me and ignore those who are self-absorbed.


14. What does flying means to you?
It means soaring above others.


15. What do you crave for the most currently?
well, it WAS ice-cream. Now I'm sick of it. Imagine that, just two days at Baskin Robbins and it disgusts me. I still consume loads of it =.= Hold on, I think I didn't answer the question. Oh, crave for... fruits. I haven't eaten any in days! I remember I did this morning at school, but that's not counted 'cus it was only a fingerful. I think I need papayas. Badly.


16. Who do you think is hotter, Chace Crawford or Kevin Peaker?
Never heard of them. JAY CHOU, WO AI NIIIIIII!!!


(Wang Lee Hom is h-a-w-t.)


17. Describe the person who tagged you in 7 words.
Hmm, Suling is sweet, caring, nice, funny, cute, ironic, and patient. (I think) LOL, kidding.


18.What have you done to yourself make yourself happy?
I found out ice-cream really does make ppl happy. That's beside the point, uh. I'm hardly unhappy so whenever I'm depressed, I let it be. 'cus I always know I'll smile the next morning. Sounds dumb but true.


19. What will u become in another 10 years to come?
A FAMOUS, RICH, AWESOME PERSON!! *dreams of becoming a model/actress/whateverthatmakesmefamous*


20. Do you love people?
Uh well. I would say I'm forced to. Or that I force myself to. 'cus God loves the whole damn world, so me - trying to be Godlike- attempts to love everyone but ends up failing. I only love those who love me. Blah, and those who don't know they love me. Kthxbye.


P.S: People = ploblem. They very mafan wan. :D


Anyone who wants to do this tag, come onnn! I have work later, it's my third day but I feel like I've been supporting myself for years. Okay, I'm feeling dizzy now. I should head to/for/uh, what bed? But my hair's still wet, weird. I showered at 1 o'clock and it's still so moist. Blow drying it will only damage it.


Ugh.


Ploblems.

2 comments:

§pinzer said...

ploblems la, ploblems :P

Missyve said...

you ploblem! haha.