Saturday, November 15, 2008

Another one bites the dust, literally.

Grandma, I'm gonna miss you. I should of known, I already had this feeling you weren't gonna last. I should of called you one more time yesterday. But I thought, "Nah, I'm gonna visit you in December anyway."

Now it's already too late. I'm sorry. I love you.




Just know that you're an amazing person. At your age, being so independent and strong. Overcoming so many obstacles in your life, becoming a Datin. The Tian family has quite an amount of accomplishments and failures. It was so sweet of you to drive me to the Malaysian Immigration whenever I wanted to go to Singapore in Johor Bahru. You would always take RM$10-20 out of your wallet, fearing I wouldn't have enough to spend for the day.

I can't believe you're just gone. The surgery was a success, you were doing fine. What happened, grandma? I don't know but I'll be going to your funeral today. I'm leaving K.L in a few hours. To see you one last time.


Sorry guys, I'll be heading to JB soon. All plans will be canceled. Hope you understand. =) Have a fun time... without me. Again -.-

No comments: