Thursday, October 23, 2008

Password confirmation

An hour ago, I was searching my head for answers. Answers to unlock my Yahoo account. Nobody except my family knows my Yahoo e-mail. Mommy made it for me when I was 4 years old.


Some bloody hacker or something screwed my password up and I couldn't log in. My bloglog is associated with it so I had to login first. They asked a bunch of questions I remember filling up/editing 2 years ago. Hahah, I sure was worried!


For my secret question and answer page, I froze.


Shit.


Which hamster's name was it? I had 7 hamsters total, but at 2006...I had only 4 altogether. I named one of my black hamsters 'Booker-T'.




Nope, that wasn't it. Figured it out later, so goodie for me!
Yeah, I watched WWF (It hadn't change to 'WWE' yet). MY BROTHER LOR. CBK, always chokeslammed me when I was younger.


EFF YOU! Kane wannabe!


Burn in the depths of hell with your melted eyeliner and hope all the demons chokeslam you 100 fold back for me.
AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

vincent2903 said...

lol, u play wrestling with ur bro?
then what is ur finisher move?
hahaha!!!

Missyve said...

NO! He always bullies me. That fat cheapo, no way I can do anything back at him last time.

vincent2903 said...

u can give him 1 kick... then he wont celebrate Father's Day already
Hahaha!!!