Monday, October 06, 2008

Nei mou gao chor!

Hmm, if you notice my tagboard/chatterbox and 2nd recent commenting page I was spammed.



Why, you may ask...I was gonna release my fury but noc is an awesome therapist! I calmed down in no time. You see that "WHOREWHOREWHORE" comment on my cbox? It was actually 200 times more, but i deleted it and banned him of course.



I don't know what went up his head but I did a very sensible thing I say by talking to him nicely. After all, he just mistakened me.


10/6/2008 7:57:57 PM Mrs.Brightside www.zoeyve.blogspot.com: can u please add dakota into this convo?

10/6/2008 7:58:09 PM Mrs.Brightside www.zoeyve.blogspot.com:
https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=16997982&postID=3704365991755090759&isPopup=true

10/6/2008 7:58:13 PM b3ta: okay.

10/6/2008 7:58:44 PM Dakota has been added to the conversation.

10/6/2008 7:59:07 PM Mrs.Brightside www.zoeyve.blogspot.com: hi Dakota

10/6/2008 7:59:09 PM Dakota: Hi.,

10/6/2008 7:59:17 PM Mrs.Brightside www.zoeyve.blogspot.com: i'd like to first clarify, i din ban you

10/6/2008 7:59:21 PM Mrs.Brightside http://www.zoeyve.blogspot.com/: and whut u did was wrong

10/6/2008 7:59:25 PM Mrs.Brightside www.zoeyve.blogspot.com: by spamming my cbox

10/6/2008 7:59:28 PM Mrs.Brightside www.zoeyve.blogspot.com: calling me a whore

10/6/2008 7:59:31 PM Mrs.Brightside www.zoeyve.blogspot.com: and a bitch

10/6/2008 7:59:37 PM Mrs.Brightside www.zoeyve.blogspot.com: oh, and my comment box too >https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=16997982&postID=3704365991755090759&isPopup=true

10/6/2008 7:59:56 PM Mrs.Brightside www.zoeyve.blogspot.com: you simply assumed that i banned you

10/6/2008 7:59:58 PM Dakota: Mrs. Brightside - Isn't it gorgeous, how you can act so so so innocent.

10/6/2008 8:00:29 PM Mrs.Brightside www.zoeyve.blogspot.com: hmmm, i guess you're jus so evil.

10/6/2008 8:01:02 PM b3ta: you know, i used to own that tag.

10/6/2008 8:01:08 PM Mrs.Brightside www.zoeyve.blogspot.com: haha

10/6/2008 8:01:09 PM b3ta: Dakota wear it with pride.

10/6/2008 8:01:54 PM Mrs.Brightside www.zoeyve.blogspot.com: oh please do. u are infamous in the KSCB now

10/6/2008 8:02:03 PM Mrs.Brightside www.zoeyve.blogspot.com: can't take a lil poking around?

10/6/2008 8:02:14 PM Mrs.Brightside www.zoeyve.blogspot.com: jus becus i din support u to be president?

10/6/2008 8:02:31 PM Mrs.Brightside www.zoeyve.blogspot.com: how pathetic of you to do so

10/6/2008 8:02:33 PM Mrs.Brightside www.zoeyve.blogspot.com: to a 15 year old



Hmm, the KSCB is a chatterbox, Dakota comes by occasionally. Even though our first conversation was offensive, I couldn't be bothered with him. It was the woman who did. Anyways, he was spewing crap and he got banned. HE THOUGHT IT WAS ME WHO BANNED HIM. Spent 5 minutes on my Cbox calling me a whore, spelling the word 'whore' for me (I know, thank you), a hoe, a bitch, let's see... I can't remember the rest because I didn't bother reading it.



What you just did Dakota, was totally contradictory to this piece of crap you wrote ealier on:


6 Oct 08, 07:14 PM Dakotarico: Well, we should all be mature. We
6 Oct 08, 07:14 PM Dakotarico: We're all consenting adults here...
6 Oct 08, 07:14 PM Dakotarico: Well except for Zoe, she's a girl, but yeah..
6 Oct 08, 07:15 PM Dakotarico: Should be mature yah.
6 Oct 08, 07:15 PM Dakotarico: And nicey:D



OH REALLY? You're so 'nicey' to spell the word 'whore' for me, I guess you must be some spelling bee champion. And if you become the fucking president of Malaysia, we'll all fucking die.


Yeah, that's my honest opinion of your "dream" about becoming the next Malaysian President. You wanted to apologize, I gave you a chance. You kept quiet.
So I left, and then you say...


Dakota says: Just tell her I said that she's got a lot of potential, but her skills in dealing with people she can't handle is lacking.



Potential for? BECOMING A WHORE? Why, thank you... the possibility of me becoming a whore is just as much as you becoming the next fucking president. I haven't even lost my virginity, what right do you have to call me a hoe? I don't mind the word 'bitch' because I call everyone that too but 'whore' is just inadequate.


Referring to "but her skills in dealing with people she can't handle is lacking."
What are you? My manager? Trying to teach me customer service? What the hell do you expect me to do, give you a hug?


What the hell is wrong with you seriously. You're 20 something and your actions reminded me of all the teenage ahlian/bimbo spammings/flamings in the past. It's ridiculous. You pride yourself with delusions, "i'm such a HAWT, good-looking model. Someone today asked me if i'm a mix-blood model. I love LV, I have so much branded stuff~ blaBlaBLA "


If what noc said was right about you being sincere and "he has a good life, he's considered seasoned and mature for his age.", he was so nice to stand up for you, or rather, explain your persona to me. To make me understand why you did what you did and to accept your apology.


I thought it through, "Yeah, I should forgive him. Jesus loves me and Jesus loves him. Okay...I forgive him." THEN...I was reminded about the senseless spamming at my comment page, using "anonymous" to spam me too. You bloody fool, you think I don't know it's you?


What a wuss, even if i spammed someone, I'd use my actual name. Spam with dignity and pride, BROTHER! Whatever, since Noc was saying you're so sincere and all.


I love you! You have made me a better person. Now when I grow up, I know how to deal with bitches JUST LIKE YOU!


Dor jeh nei.

7 comments:

BLue said...

why would you even waste your time writing a post for some pm wanna be?

since we're childish, we should let the elderly to show us some '榜样', don't you think so?

Clarisse Teagen said...

Good for you girl!
So proud you voiced out!!
WOOT!
tHAT dude deserves to be humiliated.
All you need is his blogsite and that's it. He's labeled for life!
Yeah!!

ck AE76 said...

woohoo~!! u is knows cantoneseee~!!
Dor jeh nei~!
hehe

Missyve said...

blue - hahaha, i was so angry! He insulted me FOR NOTHING?! LOLWTF, yeah. He's so "wise" and all.

clarisse - thanks!! I really do feel much better. He keeps changing his blogurl. =.= pointless. :)

ck - LOL! and nei mou gao chor! hahaha.

Acey Tang said...

You should turn on the Acey-mode that everyone have in them and end the conversation with "F OFF YOU FN F!!!!"

She deserves it

Ren said...

that retard even come spam my cbox =/
he never come back argue which is kinda disappointing...

Missyve said...

acey - he's a guy, LOL. I wish I could fully use the 'F' word to the maximum but...I'm not you! :( Teach me~

ren - he's one weird guy. Let us all ignore him.