Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Corpse right?

With high hopes of getting invited for Nuffnang's Halloween Party, I decided to prepapre myself. I have no costumes, I have no money and most of all, I have no idea.


Actually I do, here are some of the practices I tried 2 days ago:




What do you think? Black emo tears, black lips with pathetically painted blood drippings and "stitches" on my leg. I'll be doing smokey eyes for the extra gloominess.


I neeed help! I absolutely LOVE Tim Burton's Corpse Bride, so I got a long, black, lacey skirt and pulled it up to be a dress. All I need now is a veil, and some other extra stuff. I don't know... opinions, people? :D


Can't wait for Halloween! Woohoo.



P.s: Who knows where to get black lipstick? *emo*

5 comments:

Acey Tang said...

charcoal?

vincent2903 said...

Found this link for you...
Maybe useful for u... ^^
Happy Halloween!!

http://myfashionaddictions.blogspot.com/2008/10/scary-halloween-make-up-corpse-bride.html

Missyve said...

acey- ROFL! Go die! Geniusss...

vincent- omg, so sweet of you. Thanks!<3

vincent2903 said...

no problem, girl... --<-<@
;)

Simon Seow said...

I got the invites already, so I think you've got it too because there's still some invites up for grab. Sigh, don't know what to be.