Monday, September 01, 2008

A new low.

Never in my life did I think I'd do such pathetic things. Never in my life did I expect this to happen. I'd do anything at all cost to avoid you. To make you stop annoying me. You ask stupid questions then you should expect a stupid answer in return.


You say you respect my privacy. But you constantly bug me for my blog. Please, please get a life. Smoke all you want, I don't care. Even if you get lung cancer/ into a coma from a stroke I still wouldn't change my feelings towards you. To make you happy, and to make you shut up. I shall let you see my blog.


www.zoefoo.blogspot.com


Readers of mine, please don't read THAT blog. It was merely created 15 minutes ago to stop a someone from bugging me. Some of you might know who that person is but, I'd appreciate if you lay off this one.

It is a dumb, stupid, lame version of my present blog. Copied photos from this blog to make it more convincing. Yeah, they all know I camwhore a lot and where it goes. If it is only words, it'd be rather suspicious. I will remove the comment section and will not encode my Cbox there. In that blog, I will express every form of bimbo-ness.

So don't insult me. :)
Mom, I did this for you. Don't let him get in the way of OUR relationship.


Now, let us all be happy just like in a family portrait.

1 comment:

Simon Seow said...

He don't know how to google your name? I'm sure your blog will come out top.