Wednesday, September 03, 2008

My Makeup Examination

Remember that Malaysian flag balloon the other day?



I left it in the car because I was lazy to bring it home and today I found it like this.



"Negara ku...ku...?"


Besides that, I was leaving to SS2 for my makeup exam. FREAKY! I packed up my makeup box last minute and left in a hurry. Mom brilliantly forgot to take her cellphone so I waited in the car with bore.

What should I do? BLOW THE BALLOON OF COURSE!


I was so happy, "Yay! It's expanding... it's... it's. Wait...some dude must of stuck his mouth to blow the balloon in the restaurant too! EEW!"
That's my sick face. I should of made it green.


I was late. WHY?! WHY AM I ALWAYS LATE FOR EVERY DAMN THING?! FOR SCHOOL, FOR FRIENDS, FOR MEET-UPS, FOR BED, FOR BREAKFAST...FOR CHURCH(Sunday service).
I was told to hurry up because the other two ladies started earlier and were doing their eyes already!

Awkwardly, I opened my makeup box and found out I forgot to bring my concealer!
What the?! I told Michelle (the examiner and owner of the beauty academy), she subtracted marks! WTF?!

I didn't know what to do! The two girls beside me had a whole palette of eyeshadow while I just had 10 colors. I decided to use pink and purple for a younger feel, in spite of the both of them were using really dark colors.

My precioussss... I'm sorry~ I was waiting for her to rate my skills.


Whut? She was taking a long time telling other people's errors.


"Foundation is fine... you have good skin so it isn't noticeable if you didn't apply it evenly. Blusher is okay... your brows! You see how uneven it is? You have to make this part dark...etc."

I got a 56. Out of 100. SUCKS! I JUST PASSED! :(
I lost a lot of points in attire and makeup because I wasn't told the THEME of the makeup. It was meant to be formal, like you're going for an interview. NOBODY told me anything. Unknowing, I used bright, young colors for my eyes.

Which, by the way, is supposed to be the most colorful part of your face.
See, I used pink as the base and purple for lining. Blending is necessary unless you want an obvious line. Which ain't pretty.

I was a dumbass to have trimmed my eyelashes. IDIOT! Why the hell. Why the heck. Grow back please! IT USED TO BE SO MUCH LONGER. IT USED TO BE SO PRETTY.


56% for this? What would you grade me?


I went out of the room and saw Hedy! That girl who made me up for the KLCC modeling thing. I'm going to model for her again some time soon. Guess what I'll be wearing...?

IT'S NOT COMPLETED YET.

I was gonna go to Murni till 2 girls needed a model for their test. I had free time so I volunteered while drinking Honeydew Special ^^

I'm such a goofball.

My makeup artist is Mandy. A very sweet and gentle girl. She doesn't rub foundation onto my face like SOMEONE.


She also passed her test. The teacher said because her model(me) had good skin, so the makeup looked good. WHOA! Not that I'm boasting or anything, but I don't even bother taking care of it besides doing a mask every month. Praise the Lord :D
I love my skin and my nails and my lips.

Alynn, this REALLY, REALLY cute girl. Totally.


I love my face. I just need rhinoplasty to perfect it!


Since they say that my skin is so good and all. I shouldn't put makeup anymore. Maybe all I need is a little mascara and lip gloss and I'm done?
Concealer too...to cover up the eye bags. :P

I've been sleeping late since the holidays. Damn it, must maintain healthy, good skin. I shall start sleeping at 11P.M everyday! Like I would =/

2.35AM nowszx, goodnight.

No comments: