Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Mamma Mia! The Movie




The new movie that will be released on the 25th of September is coming! I'm pretty sure it'll be a cool, inspirational movie just like Across the Universe.

What I anticipate is definitely a lot of singing, carefree dancing and a series of ironic events. The storyline is about a girl named Sophie, whose mother(Donna) is remarrying to a guy called Sky. They own a Mediterranean hotel and is planning a wedding in that location.

But Sophie doesn't know who her biological father is and stumbles across her mother's diary. Which stated she slept with 3 different men, one of them would have to be her father. Determined to find out, she secretly invites them to Donna's wedding.


Hmm! Seems interesting, it'll either have a really lame twist in the story or a predictable ending. Maybe it'll shock us all? I'm thinking that in the end, NONE of them are her father and turns out she was adopted.

That would be so cool! I can't wait to watch the ending, my guess is as good as anyone else.

Anyway, I've always been a fan of ABBA. I love their songs, especially 'The Winner Takes It All'. Their songs range from love, money, life, family, and joy. And some of them really do teach you life lessons. Trance can't beat that!

Also, from age 6-8 I HAD TO dance to Abba's songs whenever I went to Uncle Russ' house in Canada. I don't know how I started to dance to it but they always played their CD and I came to like their songs at a very young age. My dancing isn't exactly dancing. It's more like... jiggling and buttock swinging.




"The gods may throw a dice
Their minds as cold as ice
And someone way down here
Loses someone dear
The winner takes it all
The loser has to fall
It's simple and it's plain
Why should I complain
"

2 comments:

Simon Seow said...

Woot! See you there on the night of the premiere Zoe the Annoying Question Girl. lol

infowings said...

Hello pls link my blog. I have added you already
http://infowings.blogspot.com