Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Made up my mama

Sunday was awesome! I overslept for church and woke up at 11 something. Relaxed and felt great because I pampered mommy the night before with a body scrub. Only the arms and legs, I wouldn't had enough energy or enthusiasm to massage the back. My mom was always complaining how she never felt appreciated for doing all that she has "done". Whenever I thank her, it's never enough. You must express it in a BIG WAY. Like flattering her and kissing/praising her ass in front of everyone. That's her way of appreciation.


"Hm, CAN'T WAIT FOR MINE TOO. WHEN'S MY DRUM SET COMING ALONG HUH?"


Because of that, I decided to do something nice for her. At least she stopped nagging and blasting her occasional eruptions of insecurity from within. Praise the Lord, people! I've been wanting to practise my make-up expertise on a few subjects but I tried it first on my mother.


This is how she looked BEFORE:




Hint:
*
1)Concealer
2)Liquid foundation
3)Loose powder
4)Eyeshadow
5)Eyeliner
6)Mascara
7)Blusher
8)Lip color
*

That's all the steps/"tips" I'm giving to you for now :D But I forgot to do her eyebrows! Mom would of looked more refined with her eyebrows done, dammit.


AFTER~:



Mom looks TEN years younger, might I say so myself. You shouldn't expect any drastic changes like plastic surgery but make-up does quite make some extreme difference when done correctly. SO! ANY EMPLOYERS?! :D I need a job...ugh. Gotta go for make-up class now, bye.

No comments: