Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Family with Terry!

Two days ago, went out with Terry again! Met him up at Sunway Pyramid, and ate at Kim Gary. It was rather boring... and I just feel awkward whenever I'm with him. Think of this: You haven't seen your cousin in THREE years, and you meet him up two days in a row AND he's 11 years older than you. You don't know what to say or do, but feel intimidated and shy.

That was how it was alll day. I was nervous and urg-ish! (If you get what I mean) Also very emo about the day before when I chipped off my tooth so I wasn't in my best of moods.

Mummy, me and Terry!


I wanted a group photo! We had to squeeze THEN HOR i had to hunch my back because my mom moved behind me. What the.


This isn't such a delightful picture BUT it has our dear cousin inside.


You get it.


Gave him a present beforehand because TOMORROW IS HIS BIRTHDAY!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TERRY! Have a safe trip back to Austrailiaaa-ah.





P.S: IVAN WAS STALKING ME MAN. AND YOU DIDN'T SAY HI!

No comments: