Wednesday, July 23, 2008

15 "unknown" facts about me.

I got tagged by Sulinggg! Rawr :( I don't just do ANY tags, firstly, I see who it's from. If i like the person, i do it to for recognition(unless i've done it before).
If I don't like that person, I pretend like I didn't know about it or say I simply don't wanna do it. So i love you, Suling! :D

RULES: Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird habits/things/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.



1. I like Mee Goreng

2. I like make-up.

3. I like veggies.

4. Imma vegetarian "wannabe".

5. I'm starting to be a fan of Kanye West.

6. I like Jay Chou.

7. I love my mommy!

8. I want rhinoplasty!(nose job)

9. I was baptized on July 2nd 2005.

10.I wanna be a famous actress/model!

11.I plan to get a BF at 18.

12.I find young relationships stupid.

13.I talk to myself to meditate. <-- bet you didn't know!

14.I don't exactly show my annoyance of people till they've gone and I go bitching about it.

15.I want a puppy that'll never grow in size!

THERE! ah, done! yay.

No comments: