Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Tagged... again -.-

I was tagged by Simon for the first one, and by Millie in the second one. Grr!


THE RULES:

1. Each blogger must post these rules first.
2. Each blogger starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
3. Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their 8 things.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 8 people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don't forget to leave them a comment, telling them that they've been tagged, and to read your blog.


1. I don't like doing TAGS! GAAHHH!
2. I feel like choking Simon Seow now! RAAHH!
3. I want a puppy, a Maltese or Chihuahua, perhaps a shitzoo.
4. I don't like growing dogs (LOL), i like small ones that stay small forever.
5. I don't like to be late for appointment.
6. My brother's an asshole. Bet you never knew, huh!
7. I find my brother disgusting.
8. I want to go to Oklahoma Christian University after my SAT.


There you go! I don't know who to tag, maybe 3 people will do ^^
Elin, Millie and... Bob. My imaginary blogger friend.


2nd one

Instructions: Remove one question below and add in your personal question. Make it a total of 2o questions. Then tag 1o people in your list and list them out at the end of this post.Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.

(01) What is my full name?* Zoe Yve Foo Zu Er
(02) Where will you go if someone sponsors you a tour ticket?* Egypt and see bloody mummies.
(03) What's your favourite thing(s) to do?* Exercising, playing sports. I can do that all day if i could.
(04) Do you think money can buy happiness?* Yeah, momentarily.
(05) If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?* For all of my dreams to come true! :D
(06) Do you believe you can survive without money?* That is if i have everything else.
(07) Do you think there is such a thing called 'LOVE'? Reason?* Hmm, true love is rare but possible. And love can still fade, sooo... i guess so.
(08) What's love?* Pure affection and adoration with respect.
(09) What do you dream of doing in the future?* Being an air stewardess.
(10)List out 3 good points about the person who tagged you.*Cute, sweet, friendly.
(11) What makes you happy?* GOD and myself.
(12) What type of person do you hate the most?* Sore losers and liars?
(13) Where do you see yourself 1o years down the road?* Living my thoughts of being a model maybe.
(14) When someone says "Can i have your number?" , what do you do?* I ask why then consider.
(15) Who is the most important person in your life?* GOD, and Mom.
(16) What do you think is the most important thing in your life?* Definitely, love.
(17) If you had a chance to change your life, what would you want to change?* Mostly stuff during 2006. A lot of regrets 'cus of that damn year.
(18) The love of your life now?* My 30 stuffed toys!
(19) Are you strong enough to take up all your emotions & burden by yourself?* Yes.
(20) What do you think of fornication?* WRONG! I'd rather you masturbate, it's just wrong. No matter what the age.


See, i gave face. I'll tag anyone who wants to do it :)

No comments: