Sunday, April 27, 2008

Sunway Lagoon

JAMES DARLING! He was so nice to bless us with FREE tickets to Sunway Lagoon!
He received 28 free tickets from his company so he was giving them away to everyone. haha, we're so blessed to be part of his CG!
The blue birdie!
I am not a horny lesbo :X
(I was just checking whether they had panties underneath since it looked really nice!
UV reflector.

Sze Ying and I.
W19 & W18?!
Hui WeaRn, me and Sze Ying!
Sun protection is a MUST!
Went for loads of rides which i didn't get to try the first time, had so much fun!
Thank you James! And love my Cell Group mates!


This was the other time when Pastor Kong came over and after the first service we went to Brickfield for Banana Leaf Rice.

Charisma and Pad Mini! What an unique names.



James was taking candid pictures of me! UGH, uglay!

AHAHHA, JAMES!
They look so identical, like fraternal twins.
We left with satisfied stomachs, it's kinda expensive but it's worth it. ($10)
Heng and Faith sitting on a banana tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G... LOL :x

No comments: