Thursday, March 20, 2008

My mom went to One Utama for a meeting, and i decided to call Charlie up since he stayed near-by. He then called Nick up. We watched 'Horton Hears A Who'.

It was alright, not as ironic as i thought it'd be. Mom left me and asked Charlie if he could send me home. =/ He agreed.

After that we went to Secret Recipe to eat.
EEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :x
I was making hearts outta straws ( as usual) and Nick wanted to learn. So i taught him.
See! So cute!
They were saying it'd take an hour for me to finish this, but i bet within half an hour.

I finished it in 15 minutes! WOOHOO! In ya face, SUCKA!

We then went into a 5-star hotel just to use the WASHROOM -.-
Captivating chandelier
I invited them for Cell Group Meeting but they didn't wanna :[
We all left and off i went to church.

Penny and Yee See was so nice to bring chocolates from the U.S!

This was the stage for the Easter Drama.
God Bless!

No comments: