Saturday, November 10, 2007

ZOE& EMILY!

Yesterday, Zoe hung out with Emily.To watch a movie!
The Bee Movie! Was awesome.



EMILY!ZOE!
guai kia =]
Movie started at 9.30PM.
LOADS OF TIME TO WASTE.

So i went to Secret Recipe...

waiting...
mine's up back.
Cappucino Cheese Cake, with Jasmine Green Tea.

ANDDD, sugar-free chocolate cake, SUCKED D:

i love cappucinooo.

yummies*
It's pretty obvious who's winning~ CAPPU!
i couldn't finish it although i forced myself to eat as much as i can.

COOL MIRROR!

Movie ended at 11PM. Called my mom... haa. Went home!

Just now in the mornangg.
5 IN THE MORNING.
the break of dawn!
my swimming pool :D
eh, lame plants my mom has. she always wanted to be a gardener.


I just love Emily so much. she makes me happy =D One characteristic of mine that'll never change is i just love being alone sometimes. and Nicholas chng said was pitiful -,-
SCREW YOU!~ it's good to be alone sometimes!
Friends aren't the best company ALL the time. (:
Rachel's house now! thanks hun, needed to upload some photos. Sorry for freely loading your internet!
=D

No comments: