Friday, November 09, 2007

WEDNESDAY!

So Wednesday overslept, BUT still went or drama class. haa.

mirror door in our school.
she was known as CHING CHING, until we found out her name was Sammy.
she's holding my Imaginarie! :C
Props, and Tch Kristina yellow belt. Grace Wong.

Went to Sonia Ma's house with Angela and Grace.
WOOHOO! ICE CREAM!
Skippy =D
Timothy and I walked to The Summit just for fruit gushers.
:( So the girls were enjoying their stay while we walked.

I LOVE IT~!
Timothy spotted a dead cat. o.o

if you look closely, the eyes were sticking out.
i may look harmless...
BUT I HAVE A BLUE TONGUE!
HMMM~
MY MOUTH IS MORPHED :O

I LOVE AMERICAN CANDIES! ppl say they're dumbasses, but i say otherwise.
Angela drew this.
RAPPER WANNABE =D
went home soon after, mom bought a bolster! with two new nice stiff pillowws!

No comments: