Friday, November 09, 2007

MOVIESSS.

screw blogger once again. making me rancor it sooo much. alright, movies!
I watch 1408 2-3 weeks ago with Rachel Soon in The Sunway Pyramid. Since 30 days of Night started at 11.45PM, Rachel couldn't hang out that late.
Was so freaked out man. it was a GREAT movie. 'cus you wouldn't know what to expect.
Resident Evil, you know it's the same vampire stuff. And Star Dust all about witches and stuff.
But 1408 was about a book written by Stephen King. A very famous author if you didn't know.
I was huggin' Rachel's arm halfway through the movie. that's what i'll do to you if i'm scared.
It was damn scary okay! Till you know it's just some lame mystery.
AND, I watched Star Dust too, with Rachel, Adam, Danielle and Denise last Friday.
Was suppose to watch 30 days of Night. But Danielle said she would have nightmares. o.O
So we changed, wasn't bad. But wasn't really that great either. The funny part was when the 4 brothers i think finds their sister, and they're like, "SISTA~" together, haa.

The Bee movie. TODAY!
i was a bit upset that nobody invited me to go out today. Since i didn't go to school today.
WHAT FOR? Our work ain't counted for 2007 no more. so i sms-ed Rachel Soon, asked her if she wanted to watcha movie today. She didn't reply cus she was taking a call. And in the end, was watching Balls Of Fury with Peter, Grace, Angela blabla...
i was like D:
kinda sad and stuff, but oh well. Happy birthday to Grace Wong. and your present is representing your letters.
G ood
R ude =D
A ngelic?
C ool
E lite ?

W eird
O pen
N aughty
G oofy

=D HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
So anyway, i was damn bored. At home the whole day, so boredom driven me to watch a movie on my own! Went to The Pyramid, wanted to watch 30 days of Night (AGAIN). But was scared that if i bought the ticket, and if they checked my age. it would be a waste of money ):
So watched The Bee movie. Alone.
was pretty funny and cute. very GOOD, and interesting. haa!
I GOTTA WATCH THE BLOODY VAMPIRE MOVIE BY NEXT WEEK.
3 times of opportunity, but it was all changed. I WILL! MARK MY WORDS.
I'M GONNA WATCH THAT MOVIE IN THE CINEMA BY HOOK OR CROOK.
Gary said he'll watch it with me =D
hmm, anyway... i'm going to a LAN shop tomorrow. To BLOG.
Yes, i need to upload some pictures. Since my lappy is crappy.
I go to LANshops just to blog. SO DON'T THINK IMMA BAD INFLUENCE.
like some bloody people think i am. );<<
very upset with the principle's wife. and i thought you were nice.

Loneliness is bliss.

No comments: