Saturday, November 24, 2007

Awards Night

Awards Night starts at 3.30PM. Prepared at 2. I'm performing the banner thing, NOBODY INFORMED ME I WAS SUPPOSE TO REACH THERE HALF AN HOUR EARLY.
do you know how it feels like to know you have !@#$% friends? (: don't guess the word.

Was awkward cus uncle Ben took the pic for me :/
Uncle Shaun and Niece Zoe (:
Sonia and I.
Banner girls.
Angela, Grace, Corynn, Andrea.

ALL BANNER PERFORMERS MUST WEAR WHITE.



as she was enunciating the word 'should'. HA-HA!~ love my dino-dino!
Audience

awaiting timing. THEY WERE SO UNORGANIZED. they were 15 minutes behind time.
and while closing the curtains, it knocked the microphones down.

After swinging the banners and Negaraku, i went to the toilet to change to my simple black dress.
(;
Choir, lil' kids singing a couple of songs.
Danielle and I. 2nd pic ever taken tgt =D
Vitto Fabregas, i like his surname. hate mine... FOO~ D:
Grace and Emily. :D


CUTE! Kids doing really funny actions according to the lyrics of the song.

GRADUATION! not by Vitamin C.
First one up...
RACHEL SOON! CONGRATULATIONS! you're a complete woman!
ADAM KHOO!
when i was gonna take Rachel Quah's, some bloody uncle passed by and blocked my shot.
aww, but nevermind. YOUR HARD WORK WASN'T IN VAIN, A EARLY GRADUATION BY ONE YEAR IS AWESOME!
Christine Tan and I.
Leprechaun and Jedi.


A SERIES OF TOILET EVENTS...
Hannah, Michelle, Joyce, Belinda and uhm,, omg i forgot her name. o.o



Angela and I. CONGRATS FOR RECEIVING THE 'EXAMPLARY AWARD'. she was given $RM80 man. NVM, next year Zoe! she is the most innocent, honest, obedient, hard-working student in the class. (: but devilish at times, right Devila?


Elliot, Jowee.
Jowee, Peter... blabla.
I FOUND ERNIEE!
Peter Pan(Tan) and I. i like his tie, a guitar design.
Tch Alicia and I. I was petrified when she asked me why i didn't wear jeans.
it wasn't like REALLY revealing lor. it was up to my knees.

New way of wearing my scarlet!
no, i can't act sexy :(
COOL BATH TUB! but very exposing, unless it's a bubblelicious one!

she says she looks short on this one. oh well...

Beauty pageant way of wearing this!
haa. *waves with dignity*

oh yeah, i bought this handbag/sling/pouch 3 months ago. and i finally used it on that day!
I LOVE IT LOADS! :x
cost $45? pretty good price i guess.

No comments: