Saturday, October 27, 2007

Sunway Lagoon!

28th October 2007, i went to Sunway Lagoon! FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE!
A very delayed post i know, but.. atleast i still lived to post about it! heh. yea anyway~
Went with Jonathan Siew, Nicholas Chong, and Adele(Andrea's cousin & Jon's GF).

OH, and the funny thing is - Nicholas asked us to bring food along, since it's pretty expensive there. But in the end, there were bag checks and we weren't allowed to bring in any food.
I brought tuna, Nicholas - bread, Jon - nothing.
So we didn't wanna waste it, to save it, we left it beside the garbage, so that we could redeem it once we planned on going back. LOL.


WE'RE IN! :D

You get to get in free if you're shorter than one meter, cool!
I'M SO TALLL! :X



Tiger Cafe.
a real tiger! WOW!
Linghis.





we played around and swam alot, i didn't change though. Lawl, swam in this ^
I was lazy to bring my shampoo, and i was like SHIT. 'cus my hair was crappy and dry.
So i called Jon Siew and asked if i could lend his shampoo. He asked me to go out to take it, but i didn't know where.
He was a sweetheart, and came all the way HALF-NAKED, only a towel wrapped around his waist. THANK YOU! I'll remember this.






eff-er :x
And on our way back, we tried to retrieve our food. SOMEONE ACTUALLY TOOK IT.
BEGGAR LA. I was like maybe they threw it inside the rubbish bin?
We checked, it wasn't inside. SOMEONE TOOK OUT BLOODY FOOD. WTF? :x
Went to The Sunway Pyramid and ate the Chicken Buffet " All you can eat!"
Jon was a darl to pay most of it. LOL.


Dick lamps! LOL!

No comments: