Friday, October 12, 2007

SATURDAY TO SUNDAY. ):

Prepared, got ready. Marched on to church!

candid shot of Patrick, wearing a shirt of spongebob. aha~
i like this pic. but her body's in a awkward position. LOL!
what the hell is Gary doing!?
we were hailing for a taxi.
:P

Reached church. Met Shu Jun and Lynn, my beloved missed Singapore CG.Called Pastor Kenneth, but he was on a mission trip ): He's such a great man, he's always on mission trips whenever i call him. and he has helped and blessed me so much.
After service.
Went to Changi Airport to fellowship. i bought a cookie and a Blue cheese cake to eat. so expensive ):
SOMEONE HAD AN ASS CRACK =D
DaDarling, I won't tell anyone it's you.. for now :D Siying's bf. Rosvcjhgfidif8sjon. i found his positioning rather gay so i took a pic
ON THE WAY BACK TO WOODLANDS.
Patrick acting cute.
tryina act fierce.

LOL. i knew she couldn't stand but laugh.
Gary! you're more cute okay.



Tonned in Spongebob's house.
Isaac, me, Lester's.. SEXY LEGS :3 Lester has no chair! haa

Lester is super skinny you mei you? ):
can you see that?!?! o.o




hello! V.V

bad patrick..
cute lesta =D
and his feet is DAMN big.





wtphu** :x
Sje Ting and her weapon. her.. painful weapon.






Spongebob and I were sleeping on the queen matress. but the two guys had to share on one single bed. Patricck and Gary fighting over it. haha!









haaiiiisss. had a wonderful time with my family(i mean the whole sponge family).



Sunday, Spongie had work to do. so we all woke up early and went home ):



So i did. Went to pack, mom finally told my dad something, and it was set.



i'm gonna miss my room. with so many painful memories inside.




i like to "ornate"my room. LOL~

:x and off we went to K.L~

cute mooncake, eh?
i was unpacking my books into my bookshelf and saw this one.
Kinda saddens me of how many of my friends has already lost their virginity. :/
READ THIS BOOK IF YOU HAVE ANY THOUGHTS OR TEMPTATION OF DOING/LOSING IT. I'LL LEND IT TO YOU. =]
Money for school fees. wee~ Wish it was my allowance everyday. :x

The Buck Stops Here.

No comments: