Saturday, October 27, 2007

APIIT Smart School

I was planning on transferring to a Malaysian private school.
Name's APIIT Smart School. What a weird name/acronym.
So it was reeally far, thus, i cam-whored along the way.


As you could see, i was very bored. :[

I was impressed, no. Very impressed with the school. They had a big, lovely swimming pool.

An awesome computer class.
A backyard...
With a garden right next to it.
and a field for P.E.
They also had GREAT CCA's like Spanish, French, Malay and Chinese classes.
Piano, guitar, violin courses too!
I DEFINITELY WANTED TO JOIN!

This was when the teacher was conversing with my mom. Wasn't paying attention...
Everything was great, and sounded great too! Even though it was a bit more costly, money wasn't the main problem. What was?
B.M (Bahasa Malaysia)! ;[ PMR in Malaysia, is something like Sec 2 streaming in Singapore.
And 4 subjects were tested in Malay. HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSE TO PASS EVEN IF I KNOW THE BLOODY SUBJECT SO WELL?!
I'm Chinese, and my Mandarin suck. Furthermore my Malay!?'
I was like 'Eat my shit dude.' So disappointed!
While touring around the school, I was already planning in my head what CCA's i would take.
Piano and French or Spanish! Was super excited. *Depressed*


So i guess i gotta continue studying in this centre. *sighs*

No comments: