Wednesday, September 26, 2007

SWIMMING TWO WEEKS AGO!

i went swimming with Grace, Angela, Sereena, Nicolette, Jon lim, and Jowee a couple of weeks ago. was fun. first time i swam in my apartment's pool. it's really dirty ya know? =(
so me and Grace got wet first. cause we were the only ones sporting enough to do so. =D
And Nicolette wsa taking the video the entire time. =)

Angela was cheeky, when Grace was teaching me the flip. she pushed the both of use down. so she got it man! hahaha.


I WAS WEARING SWIMMING SUIT ON THE INSIDE OKAY!

Finally i got it!

i invited them to my place, but i forgot to bring my keys! LOL! so i was shouting, " tolong ah! tolongggg~!~" and asked my neighbor for help. she couldn't anyway. -.-
just called my mom to come back and open the door, so we swam while waiting. haa!

No comments: