Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Emerge! =D

Prepared for the FIRST day of Emerge. Danial Yee came to pick me and Extra.
i was already prepared by 5.30pm. but he was late. so took pictureees, rawrs*


beloved Elisha angel gave me this top when she got a new purple one from MNG.
awws, love her.
He arrived around 7.15PM or something. wee! Extra was so noisy and smelly ):<
she didn't shower when she helped out moving stuff in the new school.
i even PLEADED her to shower, she REFUSED. FRIGGIN REFUSED DAWGS.
i was like, ehw.
so i sprayed my purfume on her THREE times, one on her head, her butt and chest.
i also wanted to spray her armpits, but oh well...................

Rachel Soon being vain with my phone! LOL
cheeeeese~
Shaun lim in the background, ahaas.
use Aquaq toothpaste for white and shiny teeth like hers. =D

in the Sheraton Hotel.. toilet. -.-


Extra just came in and said, " i also wanna take!!!!!"
ughs, if it was like Rachel or Shaun lim, i wouldn't mind la. GAHSS!
ruin the whole picture, BAICHI. that's my CG mate who came back from Austrailia a month ago.

didn't take any pictures for the 2nd day. Nicolettuce came along. Arrived at my place to use my very effective dark eyeliner first. and i gave her a pink perfume cause she liked it.
aww, ain't i sweet?
Faith came to pick us up. =D Emerge was kinda boring though. =/
went to RACHIEE's house there after, hahs. brought my pyjamas.
we were chit-chatting until 5.30AM. WOOOHOOO~
bitching about someone annoying... LOL~ was funny laaaa.
woke up around 12PM, ate KFC around 2PM. haha, it seems it's always delivery whenever i go to her place. so niceeee, first pizza hut, now KFC! =D
Hallelujah man, but really, i enjoyed staying over your place. THANKS GIRLFRIEND! LMAO~
My mom came and picked me up. had a nice chat with aunty Soon. and went home to pack and off we went to Kluang to celebrate Merdeka with relatives. (:

No comments: