Saturday, September 29, 2007

Anime Weekend Service.

Today, went for church! it was anime weekend, so everyone was suppose to dress cartoony.
I totally had no idea what to wear, so just wore pokka dots. ;D

weird?






POKKIE DOTS!


it was kidna weird, going to churc like this. =/
todays sermon was great! some pastor from New Zealand came.
preached about Jesus And Unexpected People. cool.
talked about how GOD uses unexpected people to do His will. AMEN? ;D

GROUP PHOTO! two CG combine.
Hui wen, Sze Ying and me!
Elaine and me! she's so pretty. and i love her voice.
SY,E,Z.
MY CG!





boo.
Hui wen brought toblerone's!



my mom and Elaine's mom. hahaha. they get along pretty well.
4 tables of fellowship.



was so bored, my members were talking to my bro. and the aunties were chatting. so i just took some random pics of mini toothpick unbrellas.




me and Faith!
Elaine and me!
After that, went to Auto-surf to meet Joshua. =D really sweet of him to come out just to accompany me to cc. now we're at inferno! the only way to blog, is by going to lanshops ):
I WANT INTERNET AT HOME! );<

No comments: